Sunday, March 8, 2015

I am the enemy

 I am the enemy. I say this because I believe in the Supreme Law of the Land of the United  States, the Constitution. I believe I have the right to say what I want about who I want, when I want. I believe that I have a divine right to protect myself, my family, and my property from all who would endanger it. This includes agents of a rouge government, common criminals, religious fanatics of any flavor, or foreign soldiers acting on the behalf of said rouge government.

  I am the enemy. I am a veteran of military service, more than 20 years to be precise. My government views me as a threat. The ruling powers attempt to silence me, and my brothers and sisters, through the use of medications dolled out like candy on Halloween at the VA. Then, as often as possible, they attempt to strip us of our right to defend ourselves by claiming us incompetent due to the plethora of pills they try to shove down our throats.

 I am the enemy. I read, watch, and listen to events going on in our nation and world today. I am informed.

 I am the enemy. I believe in well defined and secure borders. I believe that those who enter this nation illegally are criminals and do not have the same rights as citizens and those who endure the process of obtaining authorization to be here.

 I am the enemy. I believe that I am entitled to keep everything that I earn and should not be forced to share it with those who will not do the same for themselves. 

 I am the enemy. I believe in extremely limited government and individual liberty. It is my right to determine what is good or bad for me, not yours.

 I am the enemy because I will not fall into lockstep with the rest of the herd. 

 I am the enemy of all who would seek to oppress me.......

  I AM THE ENEMY.




1 comment: